Tuesday, October 6, 2009

E-cig Journal (October 2009)

- 10/02/2009 - Found an online company where I can buy 10 starter kits for $215. I believe I will do that so my friends can reap the rewards. Either I'll resell them at cost or I'll have enough stock for several years=)

- 10/03/2009 - Be sure to visit
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/. There's sooo much ecig information on there!

- 10/03/2009 - My mom just ordered starter kits and plans on selling them in Denver, CO. She's a bartender and has the cold weather and smoking ban on her side out there. Here in Florida, it's just too darn hot outside to smoke but we don't have a ban in bars, only places that sell 51% food.

- 10/04/2009 - I used to LOVE spicy food...now jalapenos are too hot for me=( Also, I don't LOVE sushi like I used to. It's very sad for me.

- 10/04/2009 - I had an issue a looong time ago where my atomizer tasted skunky. It started doing it again. I now believe it's the juice I'm using. At first I thought it was a new atty or fresh batt but I had some old JC juice that I was using yesterday. Changed to eastmall & no skunky.

- 10/05/2009 - Rcv'd my litecigusa.net order. Very happy with it. They threw in an extra bottle of juice=) Their m201 parts are compatible with my stuff. I like the different color ecigs-blk & stainless & the light on the stainless cig is blue=)

No comments:

Post a Comment